Oct 5, 2011

September Sensory Bin

     Last week was our final week for our September sensory bin. The girls have been enjoying playing with all the item in the tub.

IMG_0210

     This is the final addition to the sensory tub. The foam letters came out of the $1 section of our local store, I removed all the letters and put them in the bin. There was also large foam sticker that I had bought at Joann’s a while back and small letter stickers that I have had for a long time.

IMG_0209 

     I cut up some paper and made little books and a few sentence strips for them to put the stickers on and glue things to. The medium is shredded paper and letters that I cut out with some scrapbooking letter makers.

IMG_0208

     Here are a few of the items the girls put together from the items in the tub, and a few fun pictures.

IMG_0222

IMG_0223

IMG_0211IMG_0214IMG_0215IMG_0218IMG_0219IMG_0221

Len

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a question or comment.