Oct 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

     I wanted to quickly share our October sensory bin before  I change it out and pack our sensory bin items. The kids have been having a blast with this bin. I didn’t get much of a chance to decorate for Halloween this year because we will be moving in a week or two so this has been the one item out that was Halloween.

IMG_0008IMG_0009IMG_0010IMG_0011IMG_0012IMG_0013

   I sorted through our words to find ones that I thought related to Halloween. I put in some of our Halloween cookie cutters, scoops, and a few others black and orange items. I found a bag of Halloween items at a local store and threw a few of those items in the bin.

     I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween.

Len

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a question or comment.