This is a couple of pictures of Boo and his best friend when we went to the zoo for his birthday. This is a quick page, the only thing I did was pick the pictures to insert into the blank spaces. This template is called “Time to Play” and it is one of the free downloads offered on the website. I love how they all turned out, here are a few more from that template.
I also made an entire album for a friends daughter and started one for each of my kids and a wedding album (better late then never). There are WAY too many pages to share them all, but I did want to share a few of my favorites.
I truly have been impressed with the software, it is SO simple to use, Boo even played with it for a bit, there are endless ways to design the pages. I used to scrapbook and loved it, except the price. I hated spending a ton of money on paper that could only be used once, when it was gone it was gone and you had to spend more money to buy more. Once you have the software (regularly $39.97) and add even just one package (most are under $7, some are even free) you can use the paper in tons of different ways and reuse it hundreds of times. There is tons of papers, buttons, ribbons, flowers, and other items pre loaded so it’s ready to use the day you download it. I have tried to use Photoshop for photo layouts and it works but takes several hours for one layout, where as this took me about an hour for several pages (and I think they look better).
The software does a lot of the same things you can do with Photoshop, remove red eye, crop, rotate, zoom in and out, and add effects such as; black and white, sepia, mirror, sharpen, blur, and many others. You can use any photo format (such as JPEG), which is really nice when you want to use clip art you have downloaded. You can also save the pages as a JPEG, which means that I can put your pages on an SD card and take them to the local photo center and have them printed. I am not limited to having a specific company printing my pages. You could design professional looking wedding invitations and baby announcements (normally about $2 each for a 5x7), then just have them printed (Costco is currently $.39 each for a 5x7).
If you would like to purchase your own copy of My Memories Suite they have graciously give me a code to share with you. You will receive a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software (making it $29.97) and a $10 coupon to purchase kits or other digital scrapbook download (usually allowing you to purchase two or three kits). Just use the code STMMMS70503 in the coupon code space to receive the discount.
Now for the giveaway: You will receive a promo code for My Memories Suite software download.
- Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you’d like to win a free copy of My Memories Suite.
- Go to My Memories Suite, look through available packages and leave me a comment letting me know your favorite.
- “Like” CraftyHomeschool on Facebook.
- Follow CraftyHomeschool on Google Friend Connect.
- Subscribe by e-mail or RSS Feed.
- The give away will be open until midnight MST Friday October 7, 2011. Winner will be announced by Monday October 10, 2011.
- Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random!
- Please leave a way for me to contact you otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- NOTE: In order to enter the contest you must leave a comment on THIS post. To leave a comment scroll to the bottom of the post and click “Post a comment” (If you are reading this via RSS, you will need to visit my actual blog to post a comment.)
- Disclosure: My Memories Suite provided me with a free copy for me to review and one to offer as giveaway on my blog. The opinions I have given are my own and were not influenced by the company.
The giveaway is now closed....