Jun 21, 2011

Website Wednesday: CSI

     I’m sure a few of you have older kids who are out of school, so I wanted to share a very cool site I found for older kids. I’m sure you have heard about CSI the TV show, if not watched one of the shows. They have a forensics site designed to help kids learn more about things like finger prints and DNA.
image
  Ages: I would say it would be most useful for about 4th grade and up, but Boo enjoyed it (with help and explaining). I think middle and high school students would get the most use out of it. There are PDFs that have additional information and several science experiments, I think you could do a forensics unit using this material for older kids (I have a while before we can really use it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a question or comment.