Jun 2, 2011

Congratulations to all the Graduates

    I want to first say Congratulations to all the graduates (both High school and Collage). I hope you fulfill all your hopes and dreams, best wishes for the future!

IMG_3842

      I know I have had a lack of posts the last couple of weeks. I have been doing projects but I haven’t been very good about taking pictures, so this week and next I will be showing you what I’ve been up to.

    Last week I had the opportunity to attend my baby brothers graduation (high school), visit with family and friends and play on the “mini” farm.

                                             IMG_3844

IMG_3817  IMG_3806

     I have my strawberry bed done and my plants look good. They where neglected last week due to me being out of town, so I have some weeding to do. I can’t wait for it to dry out a little, my garden is like a slip and slide from all the mud. Also on a very exciting note my Lilac bush bloomed this year, it didn’t bloom last year at all (I think mother nature was a little out of whack). Oh how I LOVE the smell of Lilacs, just wished the flowers lasted a little longer.

IMG_3860  IMG_3865

Now if only I could send the smell of them through the internet, maybe someday. I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend. What did you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a question or comment.