Mar 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Bean!

     So Bean’s birthday was Friday, she turned two ( Sad smileoh so sad). I honestly don’t know where the time has gone. Wow I’m starting to feel old. I thought I would do a little show and tell to day about one of the fantastic presents she received from my sister in law. She got a Power Wheels Barbie four wheeler, it’s the cutest thing ever!!!! Needless to say I have been a little picture happy this last week so with out further ado I give you……..

  IMG_3020  IMG_3097  IMG_3089

     The picture on the right is at the park on Friday (her actual birthday), sorry about the food on her face, keeping up with a two year old is exhausting. The two on the left are her sleeping on the way to the museum. I’m a sucker for sleeping babies.

IMG_3162

     I LOVE this picture, I took it on Tuesday when her birthday package arrived from my sister-in-law. The pictures that she is wearing headbands,  they where hand made and I love how they turned out ( I’ll do a tutorial soon).

 IMG_3166  IMG_3175  IMG_3169

     She was totally amused by pushing the button that makes it go. She pushed it and it went forward, then she would bust out laughing, on and on that went for a while.  It took her some time to figure out that she was supposed to hold the button down, not just jerk back and forth. Who needs a diet when you have a two year old on a Power Wheels, great exercise. She really loves the silly thing, she has no idea how to steer yet and actually ran into the fence and tipped over backwards but she was right back on. Hope you enjoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a question or comment.