Mar 18, 2011

Chalkboard lacing cards

     For fun Friday I though I would give everyone a quick peek of what I have been working on for the last couple of days.  I have been working on lacing cards for my girls. I love lacing cards but the paper ones get destroyed to fast, so I thought that I would make wood ones. I had some left over Masonite board that I thought would work well. I cut it out, drilled the holes, sanded well, and painted it. Then I Mod-Podged a picture onto the board. I love the end result but the back was a little boring so I painted it with chalkboard paint. Here is one of the boards completed.

       IMG_3238   IMG_3239

                                     IMG_3240

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a question or comment.