Feb 15, 2011

Valentines Day

I hope everyone had a great Valentines! Mine was very busy. I thought I would show everyone our Valentine project that we have been working on for the last week.


I printed out large letters on card stock and traced over them with a bead of glue then added glitter. I painted clothespins white, red and pink and the kids hung there valentines from them. I used yarn and a finger weaving technique I leaned in school to make the thread we hung everything from. This last weekend we attended a Cub Scout camp-in, here is what my two older kids made for me.
There is a nylon with seeds and dirt in it. It is supposed to grow sweet pea flowers. I'm excited to see if they do grow. Last but never least my dear hubby bought me flowers, pink roses, one of my faves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a question or comment.